Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

God Is Doing A New Thing!

Hello Saints,
My prayer and desire for you is for you to be strengthened spiritually in Him with many "Blessings" abounding to the LORD'S GLORY! I also wish to share with you some stunning happenings since I last talked with you. The Lord is moving in a miraculous way with my music ministry through gospel recordings that I have done at Uptown Royalty Studio in upper northwest DC. I'm in the process of completing my first album called, "A New Day" which appears to be spiritually lining up with:

Isaiah 43:18, 19
(18) Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
(19) Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. (KJV)

This "New Thing" is beginning to take off at breakneck speed so watch out it's moving in your direction. I also want to bring to your attention a few of my musical colleagues who are Christina Johnson (vocalist), and her son Brian "Beezy" Johnson (rapper) who helped me with my new song, "What U Say About Jesus" which is beginning to take off right before our eyes. I also wish your prayers, donations, support in any way with this project, and know that you will truly be blessed for your support. Now it's your time to get in on the ground floor of this opportunity before it blows up! HALLELUJAH!
AGAPE! Pastor Virgil
Contact Info: mobile: 202-247-5886
email: wordscapemusicgroup@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment